Sunday 24 August 2014

More views of Victoria




Today it's Sunday 6.00am and I'm trying to catch up as I'm getting a little behind with the blog as on the day before we left Victoria ( Thursday) I rather stupidly tripped over a small rock near the beach and landed on my right shoulder and arm. I am only just able to use my hand. Can't believe I did that. We had just got off the bus, a hop on hop off, at the marina and had had a lovely time watching the seals being fed. Grabbed a cappuccino and went outside to sit down and wait for bus. Before I knew what I was doing I was lying winded ( don't ever wind yourself it's the horriblest feeling) damaged my shoulder, arm and hand. Cappuccino went all over a bag Janice had bought for her daughter, fortunately didn't do any damage to it as it was in the bag.  Really thought I was going to have to get up and go to the hospital in the middle of Thursday night but thankfully it's on the mend! Although it stopped me doing something yesterday but I'll tell you about that in a while.
Meanwhile look at these beauties.



These two had a real tussle over the fish.

There were three seals living at the marina and also this little chap, who was totally gorgeous. He was hiding under the boardwalk and only came out when the seals disappeared for a while.
A beautiful sea otter.




Oh and I was considering buying this ...the name is appropriate!














2 comments:

  1. Victoria certainly looks a beautiful city, and lucky you to see a sea otter, one of my favourite creatures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that this wasn't the arm you broke before?

    ReplyDelete