Friday 15 August 2014

Why do I always "bleep"!

I don't like rushing,especially at airports and usually I am there with hours to spare. Although we had stayed over at the airport and got up at 6.30 for a 9.25 flight and the train got us from North terminal to South speedily somehow time ran away with us and breakfast was on the run. We had booked online, printed boarding cards and were ready for a quick bag drop!  No chance, put in a queue and had to go to the desk and cards were re printed. Note... Don't book with transept again.
 "Its your necklace luv" he said as I bleeped, go over there and put your shoes in the machine and then stand here? New experience.... In to this plastic cage like thing. " put your feet on the yellow painted blobs, which of course spread eagled me, arms in the air and snap. Out the other side to be frisked by a rather large security woman! Ok collect sandals out machine. None. Asking nice man for them he switched machine on and out came one.   A minute later he was still trying to get the other one out with a long shoe horn type thing. Disappeared round other side of machine and out it came. Can you wear more substantial shoes next time? No.. I probably won't be coming here again!   No sign of my handbag in tray now. Mildly panicking as it contained everything to enable me to get on the plane.  Then see another nice man clutching it.. Ah... Would you come with me please just want to rub this thingy over it.  All OK  and handed to me without a word.   Now, if it was my lovely necklace.......

1 comment:

  1. He he, a great start! Always thought you looked a bit shifty!! X

    ReplyDelete